Thursday, November 22, 2012

Helping out the Medically Fragile Charity Event

This is a wonderful charity and once again I was honored in being asked to take part in it for the second year around. These wonderful people at CCMF, put this event on each year for the Medically Fragile in hopes to raise enough money to assist those in the community who need it most with their medical situations. I am pleased for them as they raised approximately $20,000 for this charity this year. Congratulations to the CCMF of Sarnia and to those who took part in this event. I personally would like to thank my daughter Mackenzie for taking the time over the course of an entire year to create a painting that went for auction for this cause. I also want to thank personally Geoffrey Gould and Rocky Karlage for their outstanding contributions towards this red carpeted event auction as you answered my call to help out. You are two fantastic individuals who came to the need of those who needed it most. Blessings to you and once again, congratulations to CCMF OF SARNIA!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment