Saturday, October 10, 2015

I'm Back From A Short Break Just In Time For Halloween!

Hello, Everyone!

Well, I'm back from a short break, to begin blogging once more and bringing you some really exciting news on many fronts! First off, let me wish you all a very happy Halloween and may all your creepy desires be what you wish for. 

There's much happening since we last read this blog, which I'm more than happy to share and what better way to start it all off, than to direct you to my website for much more news on my new television series coming out on Very Paranormal Network! An exciting NEW all inclusive, 24/7 access to some of the wildest paranormal shows around. It's a new subscription based portal that is very interactive and deliciously freaky! Check out more at my website at www.robbiethomas.net   


More ghoulish news to come shortly, but for now, check out my new television series on my website that Very Paranormal is carrying and their scary teaser trailer on my home page! ENJOY!!!!!



  

No comments:

Post a Comment