Thursday, October 29, 2015

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!!

Oh, but another year is upon us, where the ghouls and goblins come out to wreak havoc on us all. Halloween is a fun time of year with much history to it. Yes, we have that tradition of handing out candy, (be sure to leave your address at the comments section so I can drop around for some), and seeing all those smiley faces as you dip deep into the treasure trove of sweets to pass them along to each child as they present themselves at your door.

I personally, ask for a trick or give them a trick of my own at times, which at that point kids lose that smile fast on their face because all they are interested in is what’s in that big bowl you have in your hands. Anticipation is a killer isn’t it, and I love it! Sometimes I tell those stories of different ghost haunts I’ve been on over the years, which really keeps them at the door and sometimes you get those kids that go, “Yeah right, you were never there!” Yes, the fun of Halloween and the fun to be had.

Regardless of the night, I always find a great purpose to make those smiles come on the faces of those young children who knock, searching for chocolate, sugar in any form or a fright as the smoke machine fills the air. It’s all about having fun in celebration of Ole Hallows Eve and believe me, I take great pride in this time of year just like many of you reading this tonight.

So, what tricks do you have up your sleeve? What stories of the doomed are you about to unleash? What are your scariest moments you'd like to share? After all, this is one time of the year, we all agree and love, muahhhhhaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaaa!


Happy Halloween Everyone…

No comments:

Post a Comment