Monday, May 26, 2014

Robbie Thomas Releases Signs From Heaven Revised Edition

 
"This is a truly inspiring book!" - Roger Gallaway, PC, MP Federal Government Official of Canada

"I have this and must say, Im really enjoying it, certainly strikes a note. I have to say that I have not read a book about this yet that stil...ls my mind!"- Jane Sleigh, United Kingdom

"The loss of my dad has hit me harder than I would have thought and I see so much helpful information in the book already that deals with what I am going through right now. I know this book will be helpful to so many other people going through a tough time after losing someone dear to them." - Bob Davis, United States


 
 
http://www.amazon.com/Signs-Heaven-Robbie-Thomas-ebook/dp/B005GVL6VK/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1400935768&sr=8-3&keywords=robbie+thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment