Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Robbie Thomas - Parasylum II The Unleashed Gets Rave Review From Haunted Book Case Critic!






"I finished Parasylum and promptly was sent Parasylum II from author Robbie Thomas. After the end of Parasylum, I found myself mourning the loss of a novice, but knowledgeable, paranormal investigations team. When I cracked the digital spine Parasylum II, I was shocked to find the same team regrouping to investigate the Rendezvous Hotel. . .

ust when you thought the first book was over, a new dream state begins. Is this the real life…or is this just fantasy…?

Robbie Thomas takes his personal experience, knowledge and expertise in the paranormal realm and combines his creative writing skills to once again create a masterpiece horror story. I was completely enthralled with the team. I said it before, and I will say it again, Robbie does an effin fantastic job “painting” the interpersonal relationship amongst the team members in the Parasylum novels.

Parasylum is back and it’s scarier than ever! Robbie Thomas has once again proven he is a master at writing horror. The fear is palatable and without a doubt will have your heart pounding and you at the edge of your seat.

I am completely obsessed with anything from the roaring 20s to the pin-up 40s. The team in Parasylum II find their way into an investigation at a historic hotel. A glimpse into the hotel’s history, you will find classic mobsters, rum runners, prohibition and that classic Speak Easy feeling. In all, it would put Chicago’s history to shame. Mobsters were hell in flesh, one can only imagine what they are like in death. The team begins to question reality, and their sanity, when confronted with demonic forces who currently run the hotel. With death piling high, team members disappearing, and chaos abound, will the team be able to escape alive?

As a paranormal investigator myself, and a psychic medium, I am in love with the writing and stylings of the story lines in both the Parasylum novels. Robbie does a job well done and I look forward to future books of his.

These books are great for horror lovers, paranormal enthusiasts, or anyone looking for a good scare!"

(For More On This Review,Visit Haunted Book Case WebBlog Click The Banner Below)


No comments:

Post a Comment