Sunday, January 27, 2013

Excerpt from Parasylum II The Unleashed!

 
Coming for you this March 2013
 
"My thoughts escape with everything going on around me. How and the hell can this shit be happening, this is ludicrous. I look at everyone seeing the fright they’ve all carried within them, then I think, who’s big idea was this anyways. The mark of evil within this place scars my soul, it’s literally destroying the very being I am. Their eyes show the fear it’s instilled, it’s plain as day. The writing’s on the wall, leaving no room for error, no room for light at the end of the tunnel. What the fuck are we all going to do!?

Here, in this damn dank place, it’s not where I want to be. It seems I’ve been here a thousand times, living a thousand lives. Don’t know how we’re going to make it through this desolate isolation that’s sucked us deep within its bowels of darkness. If it doesn’t kill us, we’ve got to make a stand, destroying whatever horrors it’ll unleashed on us. I sense something isn’t right with everyone in the group, but I can’t put my finger on it. Something’s blocking my ability to see past that wall, the wall of deceit and deception."
 
-Parasylum II The Unleashed
 
 
______________________
_____________

No comments:

Post a Comment