Monday, May 07, 2012

 
Time Shift The Paradigm

"This Book Is EPIC!"
Mike Kalinowski, Schiffer Publishing Review Critic
 
Available Everywhere Books Are Sold
 
For much more information and reviews log onto


" Robbie Thomas's book "Time Shift : The Paradigm" is an astounding roller-coaster ride through an exciting world that I walk away feeling personally invested in. Robbie takes a very cerebral approach to writing that informs with legitimate fact and current research while keeping the action extremely exciting and pulls you more into the world he writes about. Time Shift is written in a way that you become immersed in the story, you understand the motives and thoughts of the characters, you start to care and worry about them. It becomes so easy to relate to with the inclusion of fact and current theories that you can visualize yourself involved with the story. But just when you start to understand what's happening... *WHAM!*... there's another curve ball that takes you down another exciting path full of science, twists, turns, reality and surreal moments of unexplained phenomena and so much more! This is a book that is extremely hard to put down! Part of me knows it's fiction but then again, frequently you are left thinking about the possibility of....I just can't give it away! You must read this to understand. When one chapter ends you drive to know what happens next. Robbie's writing brings surreal phenomena to a level that makes you think it could be an extreme possibility in reality. I am thoroughly excited to review this book for Robbie Thomas and I eagerly anticipate more great writings! "
Side Note:
All that aside I have one specific scene that is still haunting me from last night. The part between Zebra Station and the #2 Pod I believe....That writing is so exciting I'm heavily reminded of The Airport Scene in Stephen Kings The Langoliers. The reason I make that comparison is that is absolutely one of my favorite books and it was represented well in movie form. I make this coloration because it is EXTREMELY Easy to see this book in movie form and I would be extremely excited to hear that as a possibility too!

Michael Kalinowski

Book Review Critic for Schiffer Pulishing
 

No comments:

Post a Comment